Let Julie and her team run a fun and interactive workshop for your employees. Employees who eat healthy foods have more energy, get sick less often and are less likely to develop long term chronic health issues. A healthier workforce is more efficient and productive. Implementing small dietary changes yields big results – in addition to getting healthier, employees get happier and more engaged.
Julie’s practical approach to upgrading one’s diet always includes ideas for healthy food substitutions and easy to implement action steps so your employees and their families can put what they’ve learned into practice immediately. Julie harnesses the power of the groupto help them get each other on board with eating healthier.
Choose from one of the presentations below or have Julie create a custom workshop for your company. Workshops are based around your groups’ specific needs and culture and are much more effective than turn-key wellness presentations typically provided by insurance carriers.
Contact Mad Nutrition so we can learn more about your business.
We also offer services for individuals and groups:Go to IndividualsGo to Groups
OUR WORKSHOPS PROVIDE NUTRITION EDUCATION THAT COVERS THE FUNDAMENTALS AND PROVIDES YOUR EMPLOYEES AND THEIR FAMILIES WITH THE TOOLS THEY NEED TO IMPLEMENT POSITIVE DIETARY CHANGE.
EXAMPLES OF TOPICS COVERED ARE:
• Identifying hidden sugars in your diet
• Becoming a Green Machine
• Healthy Fats
• Fiber is your friend
• Macronutrient Proportions – Finding Your Balance as well as explaining what Macronutrients are!
• Building Better Meals
• Mastering the Basics of a Whole Foods Lifestyle
• Facilitating company events that encourage healthy eating – examples include recipe contests, cooking demos, and meal preparation shortcuts.
• Facilitating an online platform where employees can share successes stories and challenges.
• Company-wide 21 Day Jumpstart Program – program includes a copy of Julie’s book for each participant and three workshops over a one month period: Getting Started, Staying on Track and Transitioning.
• Quarterly check-ins to record progress and keep people on track